Welcome to my blog, the story of my continuing journey into the World of Zombie Wargames.

Monday 12 September 2022

Not A Real Post

 Whilst this may appear to be a real post, it really isn;t and has nothing to do whatsoever with our hobby. This last week I have been resting and recuperating from the last operation (or procedure if you wish) and have managed absolutely nothing hobby related. I really do need a rest from the hobby I've decided, I have enough figures of many armies over many periods and don;tneed any more; I have buidling in many scales with enough for 28mm figures to filla table 8 foot x 6 foot; I've slapped on paint to literally thousands of figures and don't need any more tbh. 

This is not to say that I have given up blogging entirely, I just really do need a break from it and consequently will only be posting something when I have somehting to post about !.

In the meatime I will try and catch up with all of you who have far too much energy and enthusiasm for painting, modelling and blogging and will try and continue to comment on the blogs that I normally do comment upon.

That's it though, possibly for a while.

 


11 comments:

  1. It's your piece of the floor where you can write and publish whatever you want, whenever you want.
    Take breaks (hopefully not too long!) And come back.
    Your posts are a piece of miniatures history!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michal, it's the same words my daughter spoke to me.

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a speed recovery and enjoy a well earned rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dave, I really do need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brummie, th recovery is coming along, but I need a lot of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog purely for my own benefit Joe and it would be a very hard thing if I thought I must blog for the sake of others. Get back to it when you feel you can, it will all be here waiting when you do mate.
    Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frank, I've been blogging merely as a way to record what I've been doing in the hobby, but as I've been doing nothing...well you get the picture.

      Delete
  6. If you need a break, Joe, then take one; sometimes it's good to get away for a bit. Hope you're OK and recovering, so just take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Matt, I'm good atm but I have bad days too, where I feel poorly all day. Recovery from the two recent operations could take another two months, so I've been told.

    ReplyDelete