|The Front of the 'Annex'|
|The cobbled-together roof|
The centre strip was covered with a shaped piece of foamboard covered with another scrap of roof print (of a slightly different colour).
As a bonus, whilst waiting for glue to dry, prints to arrive and so on, I got to work on some more roof exits for my tenements.
They're nothing to 'write home about' really as they're just boxes packed with a bit of foamboard with a card roof added; I did manage to make another seven giving me a grand total of eight - halfway to what I need to give each tenement
one - so there will be no more camouflaged roof hatches in the future!
|Boring roof-top view (try and spot Sid to relieve the boredom)|
Hopefully you can see that I have managed to vary the colours slightly.
|Another view - slightly more boring than the last|
I'll also take this opportunity to welcome another follower Gordon Richards who has the very interesting blog "I have wrought my simple plan".
That's it then for this week, thanks for taking the time to read.