|Photocopies for my next building.|
The one thing that I did come to a conclusion about was that I really didn't enjoy playing solo! It took me four sessions over three weeks to conclude and not just because of all the note-taking and photographs - though I guess that particular part doesn't help.
|Sid inspecting the ventilation stack|
It was also a chance to try out my newly acquired hot glue gun (birthday present).
A piece of tubing or dowel cut to length and a dab of hot glue into the bottle cap and in my eyes I had a ventilation thingy.
I do know that the paint-job needs looking at, but as a concept I thought it was OK and worth pursuing .
|"What the heck?"|
One thing that is worth noting is that all caps are not created equal as can be seen on the photograph to the right (a bit gunged up with my overenthusiastic use of my new glue-gun). The caps come in different shapes and sizes, which is not a bad thing, but I do prefer the look of the one above to the one shown on the right, so much so that the second type hasn't had more than an undercoat added to it. I used the same sized tube for each but the larger one could really have done with a slightly longer one I think.
My next project has been a long time in the planning, and can now be started as the final printing has now been done. I've used World Work Games' Downtown Office 'flats' with some additional photo-shopping and. Hopefully it'll be started this weekend after a trip to Poundlandworld to purchase copious amounts of UHU, blowing all this week's pocket money as I reckon on using at least three tubes of the stuff.
That's it then for this week, short and maybe not so sweet, but I do have some more minor surgery to look forward to!
(For those few that are following my other project on Gladiators the latest update can be found here)