|(The original one is on the left)|
So, with a burst of enthusiasm I decided to see if I could remedy the situation, after all, I had nothing better to do, nor any inclination to have anything other than a lazy Saturday afternoon.
The picture on the right is the before and after effect of my efforts.
|"Different side - view"|
|rear view" - ooh err missus|
|"Oh dear, deer, Deere"|
So that's it then, the finished model shown here with Sid for scale.
it doesn't look too bad (if you squint), but could probably do with varnishing, (it being soft plastic) and in my eyes it's good enough for a wargame.
Here's another before and after pick, purportedly to show roof detail (but really just to pad out a rather boring post).
Including time waiting for the undercoat spray to dry, I doubt I spent more than 3 hours total on it.